Traits of Lithuanian women are memorable, fascinating and would not leave any man indifferent. Once you see Lithuanian woman you want to be the one who could take inspiration from this source of beauty every single day.
What makes Lithuanian women so memorable? Why just after one single meeting most of foreign men remember this feeling and under any cost are trying to find it again?
What popular traits of Lithuanian women make them worldwide popular? What differs them from other cultures of the region?
- Appearance. Long legs, slim figures, long hair until waist and blue eyes and any man would be pleasantly confused losing the ground from under feet for a moment. These Baltic women know how to attract men.
- Style. Lithuanian women are dressed up very stylish. Actually, this style with bright accessories probably works as the compensation for the lack of sun light and everyday brightness. But probably the main brightness of Lithuania, shining all the day long are its women. Dresses are successfully combined with proper make up which only emphasizes natural beautiful features of Lithuanian women.
- Smile. Their smile is gorgeous. It is also very memorable. But what is more important – it is sincere. You know, such a type of smile is almost impossible to find among people on West where most of smiles are disgustingly artificial.
- Femininity. Lithuanian women are not that much influenced by feminism and emancipation. Not many women in Lithuania still would choose career for the family. Most of them still are dreaming about lovely husband, strong shoulder of their man and nice cozy house full of children. According to the way of upbringing in the family many Lithuanian women see their place in the family nest. But this does not mean they want to play the role of house keeper. They just like to be the part of own happy family, dividing house chores, rising up children together and in such a way finding harmony with surrounding world. But hurry up, because new generation of Lithuanian women is more interested in global trends and under its influence femininity is easily changed into feminism.
- Strong character. It seems sometimes that many Lithuanian women are self-sufficient and men are not really needed by them. Especially if you see these divorced Lithuanian women at about 40 who are so gorgeous walking with children in the park. They cause more sympathy than 20-years-old. If Lithuanian woman has aim – she will achieve it no doubts. This is also about their strong character. Some men with strong character would find it hard to coexist with such strong-character women. They face up with the problem of ‘sharing territory’ all the time.
- Intelligence. Lithuanian women are overwhelmed. They have good erudition and general knowledge about the world as well as might have academic knowledge in many narrow spheres of life. You will be surprised to know she has graduated University in Mathematical Science after you try tasty cookies she baked specially for you this Saturday morning.
- Fun. You never get bored with Lithuanian woman. Although she likes when a man takes responsibility in hard times, she is also happy to propose many new things to do, many ideas to fulfill in life, many places to visit and so on. It is interesting to discuss different things and topics with her, including cultural differences and issues, traditions, history, politics, global world changes – just any topic you choose.
- Attitude to life. Her attitude to life is strongly based on what is wrong and what is right and Lithuanian woman is balancing. Much closer to what is right. She has many goals and points to reach, but she is not in hurry to do it immediately. She prefers calm and cozy style of life closer to natural flow, but with necessary achievement of what was planned in advance.
These are only 8 traits of Lithuanian women and, of course, there are much more. It is never enough time to explore woman completely. The more time you spend with Lithuanian woman, the more features you will find. She never stops surprising you. It is like a puzzle you solve with joy.
Till the end of reading this article you might realize you still know nothing about Lithuanian women 🙂 Just as much as when you started reading this text. Well, these are just general points. I assure you it is normal and the best advice is to find out more yourself by visiting Lithuania.